Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Pig Gangs!!! XD

~Pig Zi Zi~
Pig Ching Ching

~Pig Voon Voon~

We are The PIG GANGS! lolz.............. Wakakakax~ I love this status........ Funny!!! XD


My Pig Gangs! Hahahaaha........XD~ There are my besties in the college...... Although we're not studying in the same field but we still can be so closed! Hehehe~ 缘分让我们能够认识到对方和聚集在一起... 很开心能够和你们结为朋友~ :D


We studying together in the first semester only...... Then the following semester, although we were still studying the same subjects but we've been separated into different class! I missed those time that we spent studying together...... Really, I do miss! :(


Gonna start my Semester 6 soon! I don't feel like I'm motivated to study anymore! Haiz..... Maybe is because of the last semester! I really scared!!! Those horrible assignments and those exam!!! Nightmare!!! Exam will be out in February I think..... omg! Don't wanna think about it now!!! zzzzz...........


I wanna enjoy my limited holiday to the maximum, 7 days more left only~~~

No comments: