Sunday, May 23, 2010

Genting Trip [Part 2]

Venue: Genting Highlands
Date: 19/05/2010-20/05/2010


As I promised, I will now update Genting Trip Part 2. It really tooks me time to upload all those photos into my blog. Took too many photos during the trip. All those happy memories were still FRESH in my mind. I guess I laugh alone sometimes when I think back every moment and every second that happened in this trip. Wakakakax~ Don't worry, I'm definitely Okay~ Hahahahahaha......XD

Anyway, kinda lazy to write much on it. Photos prove everything! From all those photos, you can imagine how much FUN we had during this trip. Although it was just a near place, Genting, where everyone went there before. Hmmm, I don't know how to describe my feeling here. Hahahahaha..... Do ENJOY yourself here!

.

Hope your computer won't LAG when loading my page here! Hahahahahaha.....XD


Cheers! :)


The only Group Photos! :)

Genting at Night..

2010 Game On @ Genting

Genting


Yeah!

.

Alvin and Val

Nice? :)

Lovely Raeshyl~ ^^

Alvin Pose


Esther Pose!! Wahahaahaha....XD


He really got potential to pose.....
Hehehehe...


Valerie and Raeshyl
.
Cool.....

Nice, right? :)

3 little pinky....^>^

Flowers


Cakessssss

1901
.

Our supper~

Smile! :)

Light effect....

Ghost? >______<"
.
I like this light!
Rainbow Light! :)


Mr Alvin...

Hotel Decorations

Esther look while playing games...
Hehehehe..

View

Genting Morning view
Nice! :)

International Breakfast......
Hehehe....

Food

'Fried-Egg' Man.....

Fork and spoon

Our breakfast

Jam...
We did brought some back...
Shhhhh~~~~~ Hahahahahaha!!
.
I like this! Nice! :)

Colour Ice...
Nice! :)
.
Looking things....But did not buy anything!
Hahahahaha....XD

Raeshyl and Alvin

Raeshyl Puah~~~

Hahahahhahaha!!!

Mirror

You take me, I take you!
Fair! :P

Bust taking photos non-stop!
Hahaahaha...XD

World Of Cartoon

Errrrrmmm....
Alvin...... >_____

Val Val and Rae...

Model

Our room table..


Our room view...

I just wake up....
Blur~~~

Another blur blur de me.....!! >____<"
.
She block me! =X

Bought ticket here....
Oh god! This bus make all of us PENING + HEADACHE!
Drive very very FAST! Zzzzzzz!!!! =______="
.
P/S: Class start tomorrow! Sigh~~~ Why so fast finished??? I haven't enjoy my holiday enough. I want more holiday! I want more! >______<"~
.
End.

No comments: