Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Khidmat Negara, Kem Jugra!

2008 is a year full of new challenges and new beginings.

This was my very first time to write a blog. I hope I can make it as interesting as it can. Hope all of you do enjoy it!
.
Perhatian ~ Khidmat Negara

At 29 December 2007...I was been to the National Service for 3 months.
CHARLIE
This is my Company Charlie...I really enjoying there...
" I Say Charlie You Say Rock "



Wow...A gang of Charlie n Charliewati...


This is Cikgu Nadia... My Dorm teacher...Dorm E~
She is a physical teacher...but totally not fierce...
I like her so much...(^O^)
Wahaha :)


We were taking pictures while waiting for the bus..."Wirajaya"
Ready~ 1...2...3...
The moment of Jumping with my friends n Cikgu Nadia...100% natural...But, why am i not jumping...???

No comments: