Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I 'A' & 'F' you~

Wahahaha :p
What does it mean by 'A' & 'F' ???
Heheheehe :)
If you didn't take Cost Accounting...Sure you don't know what am I talking about :p
Ok~!!! Briefly explain what that is mean ???

'A' = Adverse, (Tak Suka)
'F' = Favourable, (Suka)

We learn about Variance Analysis...After finish calculating, we need to add 'A' or 'F' on the figures...When actual is larger than standard, that's mean we need to add an 'A'...And so on, when standard is larger than actual, that's mean we need to add a 'F'...


My lecturer, Mr OnnyZalman gave us example :
When we like someone...You can just tell them : I 'F' you...
When we dislike someone...You can say : I 'A' you...

Hmm....It's quite a good idea ya....Short and sweet word~ Hahaha :p
Now, even when sms, I will used the 'A' & 'F' word...

I 'F' all my friends....
I 'F' my family....
Hehehehe :)

No comments: