Sunday, October 18, 2009

Old Town White Coffee a.k.a. Revision

Yesterday:
Work with my brother yesterday as a Caterer...... So so so tired!!! Went there at 3pm and reached home at 12am+~ @.@~ This was my second time to work this job.......

Actually, it was just a sudden that I work...... My brother suddenly ask me wanna work as there was not enough people........ Think for awhile, I said 'Yes'~ Hmmmm, RM80, double paid~ Because yesterday was Deepavali, so the salary is double......

Today:


Picture of the day!!
Thanks to Raeshyl....lol~ XD


Today is Sunday~ Usually, I will go to church.......But as for today, I went to Old Town White Coffee with Raeshyl to do assignemnts~ Hehehehe...... I nearly can't wake up in the morning today............I was really tired~ And now, so sleepy now!!!!! >.<''

Assignments!!! When only I can finish it???? Arghhhh!!! I HATE YOU!!! Especially OB coursework.......... [T.T] It tooks me a few days to read the 2 journals........ And to understand it, this was really hard...... Those terms were so hard........ Haiz....... Hmmm, my electronic dictionary will be my best 'helper' now~ Hahhaha.....

PM and OM~ 99.9%, have to let lecturer check first then only can confirmed.........OB~ 40%............ Die-ing soon!!! @.@~ I tried to finish some part today, hope so....... But, I know I can't..... Cause now I'm so sleepy, I can't concentrate!!! Haiz............

Stop wrtiting until here............Have to do my assignments already............ I'll update more often after I was free from all the Assignments!!! Don't give up!!! :)

No comments: