Sunday, March 23, 2014

5 ways on how to show LOVE to people

So, attended church just now. Heard a very very meaningful message and I wanted to share this to all of you; and also a message to remind for myself. :)

So, the topic is about LOVE. What is LOVE? It consists of love-ship, family love and also friendship-love. Some years ago, I heard a message regarding LOVE too, and from that time onward, it makes me think and learn how to love people around me. It's easy to love people that you care or you love. BUT, it's definitely not easy to love your enemies. Agree?

Matthew 5:44 stated: "But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you."

The pastor said: “爱人如己。爱神,也要爱人。” / "Love others like how you love yourself. Love God and also love people."

So, basically, the pastor shared 5 ways on how to show LOVE to people:

1) 肯定与鼓励 Affirmation and Encouragement 

Sometimes, it's not that hard to make people feels good. A very simple thing like giving positive encouragement to him/her anytime and anywhere. It can be either in a good or bad situation. In good situation, it shows that you actually acknowledge the things that he/she has did. As in bad situation, by giving such encouragement, you make them gain confident towards themselves. Aren't its good if all of us actually practice this habit? =]

For me, I always like to use God's word to encourage people around me as God's word will never goes wrong. :)

2) 精义时刻 Quality Time 

Spending quality time with people to show you love them. It's really hard to balance our time between work/studies. Often, due to our busy schedules / routines, we often neglect people around us. Somehow, I feel so bad because I know once my classes start, I'll have very little time to spend with those I care. T_T.. Most of my time are being occupied in my studies. In addition, this is going to be my 3rd year and I'll be having thesis. Means I gonna be extra busy than usual. #stress & pressure. :(

3) 送礼物 Gift

Always learn to give more than take, that's what my mom taught me since I'm young. She taught me to help / give those who needed, without asking/expecting anything in return. Sometimes, it does not necessarily to give expensive gift to show that you actually love them. It can be as simple like giving card, give small treats like sweets, ice-cream.... and so on. Of course, I does not mean it apply to everyone, it also need to depends on who you're giving to. It's all up to you. :)

4) 惊喜 Surprise

Tadaaaa, surprise! Hehe. Personally, I like to give surprises to people and also, I like surprises too. Thinking back, I guess I give quite a lot of surprises to different people. Yayy? As what my friends always said, I'm always unpredictable. =P

5) 肢体语言 Body Language
A simple thing that most of us can do is to give a big hug to people. Err, for me, I rarely do so. What I normally do is to pat people's shoulder or head. Okayy, that's my way to show I love that person. Uhmm, fineee, I'm weird I know. Lol. =]




After listening to what the preacher said, it makes me think. Confess just now and almost cried. I feel so bad. I feel like I'm not giving enough and love those people around me. Feeling so guilty.. T_T..

God, please grant me a bigger heart and courage to love everyone, including those who love and also those who hurt me before. Please blessed them with Your name. Please forgive my sin, I'm not perfect and I made mistakes. Sometimes, when I face difficulties, I choose to escape and my faith towards You might not be strong enough. Sorry dear Lord, I doubt even I know I shouldn't do so. I pray to You not only in bad days but also in good days for all those countless blessings you gave even I didn't ask for. Dear Lord, I know You're always there for me, anytime and anywhere. I know You're always my listener, my best friend, my companion, my one and only heavenly Father. God, I put my trust in You, although I do not understand my situation right now. I know it's according to Your plan. Amen.

A song that really touched my heart and I feel so so so calm after listening to it. Actually, I still feeling kinda stress and down, but it was so much better compared to the past few days. I pray to Him and He answers me through this song and telling me He will lead me through. He will never leave me alone when I'm facing difficulties...... Thank you Lord, I know You listen to my prayer and You'll be always here for me. :)





Pray for my family and all my friends too. God, please look after them, bless and grant them Your guidance and wisdom in dealing with any difficulties. God bless.


Designed by me: Nom nom and da family. 



#Classes gonna start tomorrow. I'm actually very nervous and worried. Pray for me. =]

Good night peoples. :)







LOVE is never an easy thing. 
God is LOVE and we should learn from Him.
Learn to love everyone, including your enemies.

No comments: