Friday, March 14, 2014

Happy 21st Birthday Baby Dino! :)

There's really really really many posts I wanted to post. But, again. I got no time to post all of it. So....I will discard / postpone some of it, AGAIN. Lol. =/

Btw, the weather is getting worse by each day. It's just so bad. So-the-hazy. My place seriously look like Genting Highland, lol. But, with very warm and smelly air pollution. Ishh. All my house windows, doors or any lubangs, all closed. Lol. So yea, please keep yourself indoor wherever it's possible and drink more water. =] 

Hmm.. Lack of sleep for the past whole week, one word.......tired. ><"~ But, I still wanted to blog it TODAY!! Rarely happen, usually my post will be an outdated post. BAHAHAHA. And yea, I'll try to make this post super short. =]

And.............. Happy 21st Birthday Baby Dinooo! Wishing you the best of luck, good in health, joy and may God bless you always. Hope you have an amazing day and an even more amazing year ahead. Always stay happy kay? :)

13.3.2014
So, went out with her whole day long yesterday. Went Uni to do our stuffs and then headed to Sunway Pyramid for our lunch. Had Sushi Zanmai, again. Lol. HAHAHAHA. Then hang around the mall and bought some other food to eat. And yes, at that moment, we're FULL. =P


Sukiyaki Beef Set

Tamago Mentai + Salmon



Then, our next station, The Curve, as we'll be having dinner with another gang of friends at night. So yea, my first time driving to Damansara Area from Pyramid! And yay! Another achievement unlock. HAHAHAA. I'm getting braver these days. *clap clap* =P

Of course, we reached safely without driving the wrong way. BAHAHAHA. Yay! Then again, nothing to do, so, we ended up EATING again. Lol. Went Ikea and bought curry puff and ice-cream. Wheeee~ So, at that time, we're VERY FULL. Our tummy is very-the-happy. I mean, overly happy..XD

Someone is so the happy because get to eat ice-cream. Lol. XD


Went Italiannies for our dinner. Niceeee. Good service! Price I think still reasonable, not always eating it what. Hahaha. And a lot of laughter around. Sosopo and the gang reached around 6pm, but at that time, all of us still weren't that hungry yet. *The waiter kept approach us. Loool.* Especially Dino and I. We're still so-the-full..... ><.. And yea, we both share our drink and food. :)

Bread was served before the main course arrived.
Apple juice, Watermelon juice and Strawberry juice. :)

Aren't it looks so the yummy? Slurrrrps. :) 

After done with our dinner, plan to go for another round to makan. Tadaaa, dessert time. BUT. We're really really really very full. Seriously, we, I mean Dino and I ate non-stop since morning till night. So, before heading to the dessert shop, we need to hang around the mall just to let our stomach to "rest" awhile. Lol. And, this is what we do, taking pictures. HAHAHA. =P

The group photo. Special thanks to the guard. :)

Baby Dinoo looks so pretttty. :)

My goshh, the view is so the beautiful. Amazing! :)


We went Paddington Pancake for our dessert. :)

And yea, here's the time for present time. I hide my card in my bonnet. Lol. Thankfully, it can fit it in. Just nice, no extra space. And.... I park at Ikea and the shop we ate was located at The Curve. -.- So, have to walk all the way back to Ikea then walk back to The Curve. So-the-far. Lol. Thank you Sosopo for teman-ing me to get it. *Yay! My plan goes well.* Hehe. :)

So yea, I guess she was surprised? Lol. We didn't take any photos at that time. Sad. T___T.. As I was really very tired dy, then I become so quiet, the typically me. Lol. =]



The environment of the shop. :)



Not sure whether is it me who taking this photo? -.-
Blur to the max.. Zzzz..


HAHAHA. The funny NJ..XD



And tadaaaa, the birthday card for my Baby Dinooo. :)
The bunny lover..XD
Took me months to complete it. 
And lucky me, my small small car manage to fit it in. Lol.
So happy because of this. BAHAHAHAHA. =P

And yea, we ended our day with super-happy-tummy, a lot of laughter and it create another set of memories between all of us. :) I thank God for letting me to drive home safely as I got no idea at all how to drive back from The Curve. LOL. =]

Not to be forgotten, thanks Sosopo once again for calling me to check whether I find my way out. Hehe. :)


14.3.2014
As for today, her actual day!! So happy get to spend time with her today even though we just meet up for like 2 hours. And, we went Kuchai Lama for Snowflakes. Hehee. :)



I'll end my post with our picture. Hehe. :)
Last but not least, Happy 21st Birthday again Dino! :)



And yesh, I'm superb happy. Literally HAPPY DIE ME. HAHAHAHA. All my plan goes well! Yayyy! =P

P/S: Short enough? Or you still think it's too long? HAHAHA. Lol. But I think I've cut off a lot of details that I usually will write. Hmm.. O.O~




First birthday celebration with her and I'm so so so happy everything goes well!
Thanks for everything and I hope you're happy.  :)

No comments: