Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Connaught Pasar Malam with Rae =)

Me with the love cushionzz =))))))))

Went to Connaught Pasar Malam with my brother again......Hehehehee ^^ Today was a bit diferent from last week.....Why??? Because my LouGongZai = Raeshly joined us~ Happy and fun time we had together just now! Received a sms from her that she said she will be going to Connaught Pasar Malam today with her bf. =)

This was my very first time went out at night with college friends..........It's fun going out and we can have our time to chit-chatting with each other........... The weather was really hot, so we plan to go 'Fun OK' cafe there to have a drink first........This place was not bad! Nice nice ^^ Later on, we had a walk around the Pasar Malam.

Oh yeah! Let me post up the pictures that both of us took just now. Hahahahahaaa. We had so much fun there =)
She loves to hug me.......
Heheehehe ^^

Smile Smile =)

Happy everyday..
Hahahahahahahaaa =p

I drinking also want take photo?
Hahahahahaaa =p

Me and you =)

Lovesssssss =)

Happy and fun!
Heheheheeehe =D

Ermmmm, who's hand???
lol =p

Almost same........
Except the colour.......
Wahahahahaaa =P

No comments: