Monday, June 29, 2009

Parent's Day Thanksgiving

I'll start the post with my sister, me and brother.....
These are my siblings!!!!
Hehehehee ^^


3 of us.......
Looks alike??? =)

Peace!!!
Hahahahahahahaa ;p
So funny!!!


Yesterday having celebration of Parent's Day Thanksgiving with church members at Crystal Palm Restaurant...... The food was, no comment...... You know what I mean.. Reach there around 6:30pm and it end at 10pm........ Kinda on time... Hahahahahaaa ;p
.
Well, having a lot of fun with my brother and sister........ Took a lot of pictures with them........ It was really hard to get them took pictures........ Whenever ask them to take pictures, they will say this and that.........lol~ Many excuses. Heheheheee ^^
.
This was a Christianity celebration, usually they will have a short talk by pastor........... Errrmm, truly say, kinda bored~ Can't just sitting there doing nothing, right??? The talk was about an hour........ So, this is what we do~ Wahahahahaaa ;p
.
My sister and I.......
Lovessss~

Models???
Wakakakakax ;p

Me ^^

Smilezzz =)

Please don't focus on the 'Sign'.......
I just simply made a pose while my sister took this.....
lol~~~~~

Brother act cool???
Hahahahahaaa ;p

Me and my sister.......
Heheheheee ^^

Cool pose with smiling face......
Wakakakax ;)

^^


~~~~~~Mirror~~~~~~

No comments: