Friday, September 11, 2009

Update: Bowling

Raeshyl and I in class! :)

09/09/09~~~ Bowling at Times Square

Kinda late to blog this, I know! Hehehehe..... Lazy marrr~~ :p I'll upload those photo's! :)

We enjoy a lot on that day! Had a lot of fun! Having McD for our lunch~ Talk, talk and talk.........Hehehee....
At first, Nisha joining us, but due to some reason, at last she doesn't doesn't go...........So, this was our very first time to go out, I mean just 2 of us~ Hahahahaha~ XD
.
Later on, after finished our lunch, we went to play bowling! 'Masuk longkang' so many times! Swt =.=!!! But, at last, I got improvement, 2 times Strike................ Anyway, I still lose the game! Hahahaha...... Lazy to write much, enjoy those pictures :)


Waaaaaaah!!!
Eating my burger~ Wakakax~ XD

Guess who is this??? :p

Smiling face burger! :D

Hahaahahahahaha.........

Hugging her bag! Hehehee ^^


Don't squeeze Meeeeee! Hahaha~ XD
Tortoise face looks alike with Rae??? lol :p


Both of us! ;)

Niceeeeeee! XD

No comments: