Sunday, August 30, 2009

PD and Malacca trip with family...

PD and Malacca Trip:
28-08-2009 ~ 30-08-2009


Had a lot of fun in my trip with my family! :) Lazy to describe what I've did in my holidayssss! So, I'll just upload part of the photo's......... Kinda lazy to upload all the photo's that I took......Because it tooks time and it's a bit troublesome to upload photo's in bloggie.......Hahahaha.....

Before that, we changed 2 rooms....... Huh??? It's because the previous room, there was short circuit appear...... So, we request it to changed another room....... And yet, the management give us upgrade to a sea view room........... Hehehee :)

Just enjoy those pictures! :)


Here we come!!!
It tooks us 1 hour 30 minutes to reached here!
'The Legend Water Chalets'~ :)

The main building...

The side-bed that my brother sleep!
Hehehehee ^^

Me sitting outside the chair :)

My auntie-Ah Yih Eng ^^


My auntie-Ah Yih Gaik and I :)

The view ouside our room....


Me and the bear! lol....


omg!!! My brother took this......lol.....


The boat......


The sky...


The view from my 1st room......Nice??

The view from my 2nd room....Nice, right?? :)

I love the sky! :)


The night view....Took this from carpark...
:D


Night time light reflection! Nice!


The place where I sit at night! :)

I turn on the music and sitting there with windy winds........
Relaxing~~~~~


Moon........

On the second day, we plan to go Malacca to have a walk.............. If not, just staying at PD there, it would be really boring.. Hahahaha... It tooks us around 1 hour 30 minutes to reached Malacca... But for me, it was just like short distance because the job for me in car is.....Sleeping! lol. Hahahahahaha :p

Nothing much to buy in Malacca.......... We walk until where, eat until where......... Hahahahaha :p Ate 2 bowls of Cendol in Malacca~ Nice ^^ My skin tone turn dark...lol.. The weather there was really hot! @.@~~~


Took this in the hotel lobby! :)
Before we start our journey to Malacca!


We reached Malacca!
The weather was really hot!!!

Brother and Ah Yih Gaik :)


My whole family! XD

XD

Old old rocks...

Smile! :)

冰糖胡老.....RM2 per stick....
Bought this in Joker Street! :)

Went here to have a walk....
Big shopping complex... Hehehee ^^

My mum! Hahahahaha :p
She's wearing my cap~

The Eye-of-Malaysia.......

The sunset in Malacca :)

咸蛋黄.....Hehehe~XD

Me


The last day, have our breakfast then have a walk along the beach! Hmmmm, please don't compare those sea water with others places.. The sea water there was really dirty. I don't dare to play also. Hahahahha :p

The view from the sea side..........
Those were the place where we stay! :)

Aunties and I :)


Background a bit dark.....

Me~ :)

:D

Me looking at the sea!
Hehehehee~ XD


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALAYSIA!!!
MERDEKA!!!
~~~52th~~~

No comments: