Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year

Happy New Year everyone! =)
新年快乐~ ^^

Happy Chinese New Year everyone! Wish all of you enjoy your day with your friends and family! Have a good year ahead! By the way, hope I'm not too late to wish everyone now....Hehehe....^^

Yu Sang, 3rd time this year.....
~舞狮~
Opposite my house.........
CNY Biscuits.......
Many relatives came to visit us......
Left these few cans of drinks only...
Hehehehehe....

Move to new house there these few days, really tired........ New year job, clean up the whole house......>.<"~ We used 5 hours to clean it up, and yet, it was only part of it.... There was still many others things haven't done yet!!! Sighhh~
.
Well, the main problem is...................NO internet access! Which mean I can't online....>.<"~ Although we did went out for visiting.......... But............Life without internet, really bored! I did bring along my laptop, but unfortunately, all of the wireless line was protected by security [Plan to 'curi' others line]......Hahahahaha....=.="~

Why I need internet???
  • Firstly, plan to start doing my coursework, but............T.T~ Without internet, how to do??? Need to find some information through online, then only I can start do it.......

  • Secondly, Facebook~ I'm sure most of the people know what Facebook is........ Don't tell me you don't know......Hehehehe....XD...... I'm really addicted to Facebook games.....lolz...... Will try to reduce it.......T.R.Y~ Hahahahahaha...... :P
P/S: There are many others picture, but I'm lazy to upload......[o.O'']~ Hehehe.....And now, I'm back to my old house....... Tomorrow??? I also don't know.......[o.O"]......... Night! =)

No comments: