Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Shopaholic!

This is me! ^^

Hahahahaha~ :p

Just because of the 3 hours break, so me and Raeshyl decide to go shopping during the break! Hahahahaha..... SHOPAHOLIC! Well, this refers to RAESHLY, NOT ME! She's the one who bought many things......Haahahahahaha.....XD

I ask her to accompany me to buy things, but ended up with, she's the one who buy it.....LOL.......... Anyway, we did enjoy our 'trip'~ Hehehehe.....^^


Things that we bought.....
80%, Raeshyl, 20% me.......XD

She~ With all the stuffs! >.<"

Raeshyl told me that the bus is unique......zzzz...... She look like just come out from the jungle??? Or just come out from Kampung??? Hahahahaha.....*Giggles*~

Huh???? [In bus]
I don't know what is she doing....>.<"
Don't ask me.....Hehehehe.....

Again??!??!
She's so gonna kill me after she saw this picture!
Hahahahaha....XD

She looks so tired.....All because of shopping!
Hahahahaha.....XD

The shirt that I bought....ROMP! Like it so much! =)


Mr Rouven Lopez...HRM~ :)

Guess who writting is this??? Kakax~ XD

No comments: