Friday, June 11, 2010

4MB line is AWESOME!


5036kbs~ Wahahahaha...XD


Yea! Finally, TM came my house to install Streamyx yesterday. 4MB line is AWESOME! Before that, let me clarify first, I know I've been cursing and kept complaining about their service. But yet, it was not my fault! Their service was really BAD. My friend did agree it too!

Can you imagine or guess it took how long time to did this? 1 day? Well, it's definitely impossible. Maybe it would happen in dream, but in reality, NO! 1 week? 2 weeks? 3 weeks? 1 month? The answer is also NO! It took more than 2 months, almost 3 months! Gosh! Can you imagine it, been complaining it for 3 months, then only the problem is fix! ><"

Well, things had passed, just let it be. And now, I'm using 4MB line- Streamyx Cool Uni Pack. Line so fast! It was really amazing. It was cheap too! RM88 per month only, include phone rental, free wireless modem and netbook. Waiting netbook arrive. If you are a college student, you should apply for this package! Worth for it! :)



Streamyx Wireless Modem box~

The Streamyx Wireless Modem~ ^>^

No comments: