Tuesday, November 22, 2011

杨丞琳 Rainie Yang ♥

It has been quite long time ago since I admire someone. I guess 5 years ago? Hmmm, and now...............

Woohoo... Currently fall in love with Rainie Yang!! After watched "Love You" this drama, I absolutely deeply fall in love with her now. *Ehem, repeating the 2nd time now.. =/* And don't know why I kept finding her previous and current shows/MV and watch it again and again!! But I still can laugh out so loud!! She was just so sweet, cute and real for me for no reason. I love her with short hair!! Hahahahaha..XD

杨丞琳 (Rainie Yang) is just so cute. 
张孝全 (Joseph Chang) is just so handsome.
Hahahaahahaha!! =P

I listen her songs everyday now! Repeat, repeat and repeat! LOL again I know. Deeply fall in love with 我们都傻 this song... Even my brother asked me: Eh, you very boring de la, can you changed song?!! Hahahaha.. =P

Nice! Nice! Nice!!! =D


By the way, just a short update of my life now. Been so far so good, yet BUSY. ==".. Redo-ing ASSignment is NOT fun.. Our lecturer say this and blahhhh... BUT UK module leader say that and blahhhh... Ehhh, BOTH ALSO SAY DIFFERENT THINGS LAAAAA~!! Same coursework title, but different style and format. Which one should I follow? Zzzzz...

KILL ME LAAAAAA....... =="...

But..... But..... But... After watching her movie, show, MV, it relax my mind so much. Hahahaha.. Oh yea, just a sharing with you guys. Found 1 show from Rainie Yang just now. Just a short one. And I kept repeat, repeat and repeat it non-stop.. lol.. Seriously, it really made my day!! Hahaahaha.. Enjoy~ 












P/S: Woke up around at 6am and accompany my mum go Pasar Pagi. Help her to take things and become her body guard.. Hahahahaha.. I know, I know, I am a good girl.. Wheeeee. =P

Take a nap and continue do my work~ =D

杨丞琳 Rainie Yang ♥

No comments: