Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Meaningless life.....

People like me are so called NIGHT GHOST. Recently can't sleep early during night time. And the consequences is I woke up LATE in the AFTERNOON everyday. -.-

Yes, EVERYDAY..............

I don't know why I can't fall asleep during night time. Even though I lay on bed before 12am. But I will always ended up watching drama using my iBaby till 2am or more than that. -.-

And yeah, people like me during night time always ended up with THINKING. Haiz... Don't ask me why...... I started to afraid my future now. I don't know what should I do now... I'm confuse, I'm lost somewhere now... I really don't know how should I choose my path. =(

I've been freedom and doing nothing since the beginning of 2012. And I DON'T LIKE THIS TYPE OF LIFE AT ALL... I don't like doing nothing and meaningless life!

What am I doing now is staying at home. Most of my routine was ended up with sleeping, eating and playing. I did that everyday now.. What a meaningless life! Feel like wanna find part time job, but I got no idea what job to find.. And and and... the most important thing is I got no transport currently. What also can't do................!!!

And yeah, I'm getting lazier and lazier now. For now, I am still waiting my final results in order for me to proceed to another stage. I really don't know whether can I really go through it.. Hopefully I can do what I hope to do. God bless...

P/S: Changed new blog header and skin. And yeah, the theme still the same.......
Living Life To The Fullest
Expect the unexpected. This is the real me. For I am who I am.  Just be yourself.
New added: If you're an devil, then I am the angel...

I don't like to changed for others. 
Even if I really do, it was a respect from me. =) 

Nightsss....

No comments: