Sunday, September 21, 2014

Groggy day

Slept around 3:30am last night, fell asleep half way reading journals.
Woke up around 1pm, feeling kinda groggy.

Then, fell asleep around 3:30pm till almost 5pm. -.- 
Feeling even more groggy. Zzz...

Then.........fell asleep AGAIN around 7pm+ till 8pm+.....
And, I AM STILL GROGGY. Meh. -.-

Feeling kinda demotivated with my studies. 
I don't know why and I know I'm not supposed to have this thought. 
Uhhmm.

Today whole day trying to concentrate on my work. 
Got no idea why I couldn't really focus at all.
Sitting in front lappie, open all files, read for N times also don't understand it.
Gahhhh. Seriously don't know what am I doing. T_T..

I guess it's time I shall prioritize my sleep first, then only work? 
Right? Right.
If only I can do so. -.-

But... But... But...
Like today, it seems that sleeping whole day long didn't really work for me...

Hmm, I guess it's not the matter of quantity, but quality.
I really need some peaceful sleep. =]

Oh ya....
Been reading Dayre recently, and this make me thought of creating an account too. 
 Should I? Hmmm...
Maybe I should. =]

I'm still feeling very groggy now.
I am sleepy. Very sleeeeepy.
ZzZZzZ.. T_________T..

Okay... I shall stop now and continue with my work.
Long long night for me again.
I hope I can focus... Keep fighting...
P/S: Uhh, Mr.Cough has been with me for me past 1 month+. Please stay far far away from me......  

Uhmm. Babaiiii.
Take care.
Nights people.





















再难熬的,都会过的。
不要放弃!加油!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi. I was wondering if you feature guest postings. Do you have an email address I can contact you on? Thanks and have a great day!

Vanzy Lee said...

Hi. You can email me to wzlee_1990@hotmail.com. Thanks and have a nice day! :)