Sunday, July 5, 2009

Early Celebration for Chee Ching's Birthday!

Date: 4/07/2009
Venue: Salak South KFC


Happy Advanced Birthday!!!

~生日快乐噢~ ^^


Happy Advanced Birthday, Chee Ching.....Hehehehee ^^ Wish you always happy~ Hope you'll be happy with the small celebration ~ Any suprise??? Hahahahaha ;) Anyway, hope you will like it :)
.
Actually, PV and I had plan this for 2 weeks........... I don't know whether she knew it or not........Maybe yes???? Or no??? Hahahahaha ;) Really had a lot of fun with them yesterday....... Talk and chat with them............
.
We go Pasar Malam first to have our dinner, then later on go to KFC there to chat......... Actually, the cake we put at KFC there earlier.......Before arrived her house........ I'm excited......... I purposely choose upstairs........... If not, I've no idea how to take the cake to her........ Have light up the candles and so on........... lol~
.
Anyway, when me and PV go downstairs to prepared the cake....... Ooops! Something happen upstairs....... They accidentally broke the Chilli SOS........lol~ Amazing!!!!! What a suprise!!! Wahahahahaha ;p So funny!
.
Miss the time to see how they pack up the stuffs!!! Lucky the staff didn't realize that! Lucky~
Well, let me post up the photo's that we took yesterday....... We took about 30+ photo's............ Hehehehee ^^ Enjoy it~
.
Chee Ching

American Chocolate cake.
100% chocolate..
Wahahahaa ;p 


She cut the cake lo......Heheheehe ^^

We can't finish the cake.. 

No need I introduce who are them.
They always appear in my blog......
Wakakakax ;p

Dunno why I suddenly do this crazy pose......
This crazy pose suits me.......
lol ;p 


Peace everyone!!!!
Hahahahahaa =) 


Chee Ching wanna kiss who? Wahahahaha ;p

Nothing can stop us from taking photo's....
Especially we're so in the mood!
Chills =)


Took by Kok Hoe~

My darling and I.......
Love this latest picture~
Hehehehe =D

This pic also OK la.......^^ 

My blur blur Honey and I.....
Hahahahaha ;)


Pei Voon and Chee Ching~ 

Chee Ching new boyfriend???
LOL~
Wahahahahaha ;p 


Hmmmm......
They look like brothers in this picture.......
Hehehehee ^^



Kok Hoe feed my brother eat cake.......Hahaha ;p


Special 'yummy' because feed by a boy???
Wahahahaha ;p



Both of them interested reading newspaper........lol~

No comments: