Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Darling~

生日快乐....希望你永远都快乐 =)

Birthday girl feed me eat cake....
This cake 'special' yummy~
Wakakkakax ;p


Raeshyl and I...

One week just see her once.......

So, we take pictures again! Hahahaha ;)

She too miss me already la.....
See, she wanna kiss me....
Wahahahahaa ;p


Happy Birthday Darling~ Hehheheee ^^ Hope you will always happy.....May all your wishes come true........ All the best in your future! Celebrate Chee Ching's birthday today again! Hahahahaa ;p Had a lot of fun!!!
.
Reach college around 10:30am and go buy cake with Cleo........ Well, had a good exercises today with Cleo......Hahahaha ;p Going here and there.........Finding all the way to find the cake shop....... And it was extremely hot!!! Anyway, we manage to arrived college on time........
.
Celebrate my darling's birthday today with DIA friends........Had a lot of fun!!! Enjoy it so much!!! Heheheee ^^ Hope she will enjoy it too.......Bought her a cake, necklace and a hand-made birthday card for her ;)

.
Later on, had lunch with Raeshyl at Kota Raya, McDonald there.....Took pictures~ Wakakax ;)


She will kill me if she see this!
Confirm!!!
Hahahahaa ;p 


Honey and Darling.....

My blurblur honey.....always blurblur de.....Hehehehe ^^

Raeshyl and Chee Ching.... 

Hmmmm....
Looks alike??? ;) 


The picture that I draw for darling Birthday Card.
Seems a bit weird weird.
Long time no draw picture already. ;)

No comments: