Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Facebook-ing


Hahahahahaha ;p


Being bored and this is what we do! Hahahahahaa ;p So funny! Playing and leaving some funny comments in facebook.........First time for me to have 30+ comments in my facebook title.......... Acutally, both of us were chatting in MSN, and we have no idea how and when this conversation start off in the facebook. ;)
.
Both of us just send some funny comments to each others title, the original title had been ignored already....... Hahahahahaha ;p We were chatting both side, in MSN and facebook.......... Wow! Incredible lo......Wakakax XD..........Anyway, we really had a lot of fun through this chatting! ;D
.
Wanna upload Chee Ching's and Pei Voon's presentation photo's... But, they said cannot.....lol~ Too beautiful already laaaa, that's why they don't want me to upload it neither here nor facebook! Hahahahahahaa ;p If I really upload it, they said they will kill me~ ;p So, I better not to do that. :)

 
Picture unrelated with the title...
This face looks cool..
Suddenly loves this pic. XD

No comments: