Monday, January 11, 2010

HRM

What stands for HRM.............. Hantu Raya Malaysia????? Hahahaha.....lolz....... Of course no la, is Human Resource Management......... Mr Rouven, is my lecturer for this subject.... He was so so so funny!!! He made a lot of jokes in the class.........

The things that I not really like is, there is no notes given!!! Haiz.......... I want notes!!! No notes is hard for me........ Everytime in class, have to copy, copy and copy!!! T.T~~~

Oh ya, today is my first day took LRT at Bandar Tun Razak there........ I drove there..... Hehehehehe..... First time drove alone there...... A bit scare...... But at last, I give it a try!!! I reach my destination!!! Happy!!!! lolz.....................>.<"~ XD~

Will took LRT for this semester!!! No more bus!!! No more waiting bus for long time!!! Hahahahahha...........XD

Too free in my holiday........ So, edit my photo~ One of my favourite hobby~ Hehehe~ :) >>>


My bear bear~ Hehehehehe........^^



Black & White~ ^o^

~傻傻的我~ =)

No comments: