Sunday, January 24, 2010

My 20th Birthday

23/01/2010------>
Happy Birthday to myself....Hahahahahaha......XD
My birthday cake~ =)

My family~ Hehehehe......=)


Blowing cake~ [n.n]
Nothing special on my birthday celebration...... Hehehe... But I did enjoy my day~ Lazy post of those pictures, just upload a few..... Hehehe..... =D

Yesterday too tired! Went out whole day...... Went out at 8am and back home at 10pm++.... Really tired! Lazy to blog yesterday and all the comments that my friends sent me in Facebook also late reply [Until today when I back, around 8pm]~ Hehehehe....XD

Time flies so fast........ I'm now 20th years old! Hahahahaha..... Old 1 year! Oooopsss! Should say it as 'BIG' one year! Hahahahha.....XD~ Well, nothing much special for my birthday this year...... As usual, had dinner with my family.......

We went to 100'C there, as this was my favourite!!! Hehehehe.....Love it! =)~ Well, I was the member of 100'C, and there got special promotion for the birthday person.....30% discount~ Hehehe.... We order 3 sets [1 set, 2 person]......... Total price was RM86+~ Not expensive, right? Hehehehehe~ =)

Oh yeah, my mum bought me a birthday cake........ Like the cake so much! Thank You mum!!! I love you! Hehehehe..... Nothing much to write, not much photo's were taken also...... Hehehehe~

Wanna thanks all my friends and family who sent me SMS, post comment to me in Facebook and so on....... Thank You!!! I appreciate it a lot!!! Hehehe~ XD

No comments: