Friday, January 29, 2010

I celebrate my Birthday...... Again!

Me and my birthday cake! =)


My 2nd birthday cake in the year of 2010~
Hehehehehe ^^


Ermm, the original cake was not like this....
This is my 'artwork'~
I cut it until like that....lolz..........>.<"

20 means I'm 20th this year.... But....... Still young~
Wahahahahaha........XD
This was design by Yen Hsia.....
Thank You!!!
I like it so much!!! =)

I celebrate my Birthday......... Again!! Haahahahaha...... Although it had pass already.....Hehehehe...... Sincerely wanna thanks to all my colleges friends..... Thank You so much! =)


Although it was just a small and short celebration...... Hmmmm, 1 hour++..... But I did enjoy it! Hehehe....... The main point was not how they help me to celebrate it..... It was their sincerity! This is what friends are!! Hehehehe.....=)

Thanks for everything you guys gave me. Thanks! :)

No comments: