Thursday, April 1, 2010

CrAzY DaY~

Here it go! 31/03/2010~ The best outing ever I had! We really had a lot of fun together! We play until so crazy! Hahahahahaha...... Non-stop taking photo's..... Doing some funny and stupid things. And I really enjoy my day with you guys! Thanks for everything! =)

Mum fetch us to Times Square. Thank you so much. Muaksss, hehehe.... Meet them up at 10am. There are 6 of us- Raeshyl, Valerie, E-One, Zhi Jing, Me and Brother~ Went to Green-Box there for karaoke. Woohoo! Sing, sing and sing! Had lunch there. Food kinda OK! Hehehehe.....

Later on, finished it at 1pm. Then went to a shop to snap photo's (Even though we did bring our own camera)..Hahahahahaha.. This session was really fun! We were posing this and that, and the time limit was only 3 seconds? Pose until all of us sweating! Wahahahaha....XD

After finished it, went to T-Bowl there to eat SH*T~ Hahahahahaha.....Waiting for this for so long. And here it comes! The food there was not really nice. But we just went there for chit-chatting and taking some funny photos. Wahahahaha...XD

E-One went off as she got something to do after the session. And so, we went to Times Square there to play Snooker. Only Zhi Jing, Me and Brother were playing. Raeshyl kept taking our photos. And all my image gone because of her. T.T~~~

Well, as if I care? The answer is NO! Wahahahahaha.... I just like being myself. We had a lot of fun throughout the day! And I did enjoy myself to the max! Woohoo~ It's really fun and I'm hoping for the next outing! When will be our next outing? Hehehehehe~ =)

Kinda lazy to really arrange those pictures! It's really many! Wahahaha..... Upload most of the pictures. Enjoy! =D



Green-Box..
First time for me to went here =)


Mic

E-One~
Cupssssss


Drinks

Taking drinks..
Carbonate drinks....FOC re-fill~

Ice
Brother, Mr Wei...

Valerie and me =)
Raeshyl and me =D


Salad


Raeshyl Puah, but sometimes I called her.........
Puah Choo Kang...
Wahahaaha....XD
Fuiyoh!
Queen of K....
Nice sound she have!!! =D
Looks like both of them already mabuk....
One is K-Queen and another is Sleeping-Queen~
Wahaahaha....XD

Inside toilet also take pictures..
How NICE are we?
Hahahahaha....XD
Yea! It is meant for US.
I mean for the girls~ =D

Not for us to used!
Took for fun~ =D

Editing our group pictures! =)

It's me! =)

Cut-ing those pictures! =D

I look kinda different ehh? Haahaha...XD

Wahhhh...Both of them are interested with me?
My first kiss~~~ =/

Nice and sweet pictures! =D

The group picutes that we took together!
Miss you guys so much! Hehehe..=D

1,2,3~
Smile~~~


Raeshyl and T-Bowl

The Menu~

Do, Re, Mi, Fa, So~~~
We're SH*T Family!
Wahahahha.....XD
Bully-ing each other! =D
=D
I seems like I'm enjoying being bullied by them?
[O.o"]
Yes! They're bully-ing me! T.T~
Call 999 please! Hahahahaha...XD

The environment of T-Bowl~

Inside the restaurant! =D

Our chair~ =)
Took by Raeshyl~
Here it comes!
I'm eating SH*T~

I'm the only ONE who dare to do this!
They keep laughing me ehhh!
Hahahahaha....XD

Sammy.....Zhi Jing.......

Our SH*T.....Hahahhahaha...
It's Choco flavour, taste kind weird...=="
Waahhahhaha.... This's my brother one...
Mix SH*T~ Wakakax~XD

Raeshyl~

Raeshyl burger.
Looks normal~ =D

Huh? E-One eating SH*T?
Wahahahaha.....
How it taste???? Hehehe...

Yes! I'm eating it too! O.o"

Another one kiss me!!! ^>^

3 Of Us~~


Hahahahhaha.....
Another one playing with the T-Bowl~

Snooker Time! =D

Our BALLS! XDDD

Valerie~~~

I'm professional, Okay? =P

See? Hahahahahaha...

Don't ask me what am I doing...
I don't know neither...... LOL~ =.="

Beginner learner..... Hehehe...=D

Valerie and me~ =)

The time we spent together!

I'll end my post with 3 of us!
Muaksssssssss!!! =D

No comments: