Wednesday, April 20, 2011

GENIUS Test

Hey people! I'll give you guys a test. It's a simple test to test whether are you a genius. It's easy. You can done it within few seconds. Just have a look on it. Then you'll figure out how GENIUS are you. =D

Let's start.
Question: Can you see a RAINBOW there? If you can, which mean you're a GENIUS. x)


Can you see it? Muahahahaha...XD
If you can't, please let me know. I'm definitely a GENIUS! =P
I'll let you know where it is. =P
.

I bet 99% of us can see it. CONGRATULATIONS! You're DEFINITELY a GENIUS then! x)

And, from the way I blog, you can see that I'm back! Wheeee.... I got no idea what makes all my moody mood gone! Whatever, not important. As long as I'm happy. *Clap Clap* Hahahahaha~

P/S: Went to Mid Valley Jaya Jusco Members Day Sales today. Many people. Pack like nobody business. ><"~ Will update it tomorrow. Gotta sleep early toady, having morning class tomorrow. Nights! =)

A smile is worth more than anything.
Don't worry, be happy! =)

No comments: