Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sometimes, I hate myself.

Sometimes, I seriously don't understand what others want. What do they actually want? Different people got different attitude? Different people got different perception? Or well, an easy answer, maybe its my problem. Blame myself for everything.

Sometimes, people make me don't know how should I react to. Be an innocent one and pretend that I don't know anything? Or straight away say out everything that I'm not happy with? Which to choose? Hmmphh. I rather not to ask or know anything. REMAIN SILENT.....

Sometimes, I might not be the one you like. But what do you want me to do? This is just me. I am who I am. Should I really changed myself into another person? Or remain the same just like now?  Both seems to be complicated. I wanna be in the middle. Can I? :(

Fine, or else, tell me what you want me to do.

Sometimes, I regret what I've done, said, request or whatsoever things. But time never turn back for me. And so, what can I do is just to go on as life still goes on no matter how. Feeling like giving up, but yet, it was not that easy like what we think. Continue and giving up is both hard. Then why don't we choose to be positive and continue rather than just giving up. Agree?

Sometimes, I might not like the way you are. But as I said, different people got different attitude. Even it's towards family, friends or in a relationship. We do need to tolerate. REMEMBER, NO ONE IS PERFECT IN THIS WORLD. And so as me too.

Sometimes, I hate myself so much for just being myself.
I hate myself for not having the courage to ask or to know the things I want to know.
I hate myself for not being patience enough.
I hate myself for not giving enough care to others.
I hate myself because I got no courage to face the truth.
Sometimes, I just hate myself for no reason.

No matter what I did, people will not appreciate me anyway. I should reflect what's wrong with me. Sorry for being mean sometimes. Sorry if I make you feel sad. Sorry if I did anything wrong that make you all feel bad. S O R R Y.

 Dear SMILE, you gonna come back with me soon.


No one is in control of your happiness but you; therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change. 

P/S: 2:10am now. It's time to sleep. My eyes get a little bit swollen. :(
Good night people.

Sometimes, I just hate being myself for no reason.
Vanzy. Cheer up! Everything gonna be alright.
This is the only thing I can say to motivate myself.

No comments: