Monday, August 17, 2009

Mid Valley-Yen Hsia Birthday 1

Happy Birthday Yen Hsia!
生日快乐 ;)

Blow candle ;D

See-ing her present!
Hope she will like it ;) 


Vern Fei & Yen Hsia......~Love~

Cleo malu arrrrr?Hahahahaha ;p

Everybody focus on the cake........
What happened to the cake? 
lol~~~

Ching & The birthday girl ;D


Went to Mid Valley today with my college friends ;D Celebrating Yen Hsia's birthday~ Having a lot of fun with them ;) Took many photo's! There're about 100+ pictures we took! Hahahahahhaa ;p
.
Went to CC's house first because my mum have to go out to do her things........ Reach her house about 10:30am.......... We're just lucky, just went out to took bus, here came a bus....Hehehee..... Then when we reach KTM station, we just waiting for a few minutes, then here came the KTM....... Good!
.
Reach Mid Valley early....... Bought a cake for Yen Hsia~ Happy Birthday, Yen Hsia! Wish you always happy and all the best in your future!

Well, lazy to write more about what happened today! We really had a lot of fun today! Had a great time taking photos with my friends! Let's the pictures do the talkings! ;D


Ching's drink~
Ice-blended Ribenna......... 


My drink..
Lemon green tea.. 


Pei Voon's rice......石头xxx饭 (Dunno the real name)LOL ;p

Honey and me ;) 

Darling and me :D 

Cleo so funny!
Hahahahahaa ;p


Ching, Fei and Cleo.....Hehehehe ^^ 

Bestie XD

Pui Yue and Pei Voon..

My HD JJ and Ching~
Hehehehee ^^


Cleo advertising Fei Fei IC.....
lol ;p


Smile~~~~~

Yummy! Hehehehe ^^

The cake is nice! I love it!
Wakakakax XD


Hope she didn't kill me if she see this pic!
Blek~ ;p


Me and my Honey......
Muaksss ;)


The '石头饭' is nice lo...
Hahahahaha ;p


Pei Voon and Chee Ching ;D

The HD sister's..........
Giving FOC advertising for Kim Gary!
Wahahhhahaha ;p



After our lunch, we went to have a walk around Mid Valley....... There're many pictures more that we took...... But I'm so sleepy now, I'll upload it tomorrow! Hehehehe ^^ Good night! ;)


TO BE CONTINUE......................

No comments: