Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mid Valley- Yen Hsia Birthday 2

~Me, Ching, Pei Voon and Pui Yue~
5 of us!
Like this pic ;)


Let me continue yesterday post! Hehehehe ;)
Yen Hsia back home early, left the few of us walking around Mid Valley~ We took some funny pictures! Hahahahaha ;p Come, let's see! Enjoy~ :D


Pui Yue and Me :D
Honey and HD JJ~ XD
3 of us wearing glasses!
I LOVE THIS PIC A LOT!!!
XD


Model and Pei Voon.....
Hehehehehe ;)


Me with the 'BlueBlue' monster~
Hahahahhaha ;p

Vern Fei and the monster!
The monster looks so sad~ Hahahaha ;p


Me and Ching ;)
Me and Honey ;D
Aiyoo, Honey arrrr.....
Cannot see the dog face lerrr....
Wakakakax~ XD

Me with the bearrrr!
^^
I love this 'blueblue' thingy.....
Cuteeee! ;)

Bang!!
I kill it.......lol ;p

Dogsssss!
Miss Law and Miss Chang....
Hehehehehe ^^

My face suddenly appear!
They don't even know I took the pic with them!
LOL~~~ ;p

Me and Pei Voon......
That's Kai Tzeng, left half face......
Hahahahaha ;p


Let's fight!!!
Wuhaaaaaa! Hahahaha....
Cleo and Pei Voon.....
PV arrrr, non-stop taking pictures.....
Heheehhe ;)

See! Her face appear again!
XD

She again??? ;p
Siapa tangan ni????
Heheheheehe ;p

No comments: