Saturday, November 13, 2010

Friends with Benefits

Been disappeared these few days in Facebook. Thanks for those who worried and concerned about me. Sorry for not or seldom replying you guys message. Sincerely, I apologize, SORRY... Many things happened this few days, and I, myself can't even do anything for it. And so, it makes me really feel vexed. 

Assingnments deadline are near. 2 courseworks in hand. On the other hand, exam is just around the corner too. Both of it are just 1 more month away only. I really do not know whether I can handle it or not. I'm worried that I can't concentrate on it. My mind just BLANK. :(

I really do not know how long I still can hold it. I got no strength to handle it anymore. Things become so complicated. And I really don't know what can I do to solve this problem. I just hope everything will be fine soon...

Been out on this Thursday and Friday. Went out with Chee Ching and Pei Voon. Thanks for everything. Whenever I need help, you guys always stay beside me. Chat with them, they gave me advice and cheer me up. It really makes me feel better. Thank You. [P/S: *I owe you guys a drink yea*]
  
I also appreciate those who care and concerned about me. Thank you so much. I know who is my true friends. ♥~
.

Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. 
Please continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours.

 I hope everything will fine soon.
God bless.

No comments: