Saturday, November 27, 2010

After 3 years...

It's time for me to update my blog. Been really abandoned my blog these days. Time is insufficient for me! Assignments and exams! Sigh. Studying life........... *Will briefly update this part later.*

Back to topic, "After 3 years..." Had dinner with my lovely Sio Ying a.k.a Arithmethic teacher and my brother yesterday. It was AWESOME! I miss her so much! If I'm not mistaken, at least, it has been 3 years we didn't meet with each other.

She taught us arithmethic last time. Hmmmm, I guess it supposed to be 6 years ago? Hmmmmm, not really sure. HAHA! Anyway, we really had a lot of fun yesterday. Even though it has been quite some time we did not meet each other, but yet, the feeling was still like we meet each other everyday. HAHAHA!

We chat and laugh non-stop! NON-STOP! We chat about our life and talk a lot of jokes! Lauging like mad people! I guess people around there thought what happened!?! These people gone CRAZY! HAHAAHA!

Sincerely thanks for the dinner! Thank You very much! We will treat you next time, MAMAK STALLS! [RM100+ versus RM10+] HAHAHA! No worries, as you said, at least Baskin Robbin ice-cream. Okay, deal. I will treat you this! Heehe...xD

 Our food~ Yummy~ xD
Thank you for your treat! x]

 My lovely Sio Ying..
I MISS YOU~

 I called this as "Tofu"~
Wakaka...xD

I miss you! 
I'm waiting to meet you up next round! 
Wheeee~

No comments: