Monday, March 28, 2011

My New Baby ♥

Just a simple update. Short and sweet. =)
*Sharing is caring*

25/03/2011... The day which my new baby was born together with me. Wheeee.. Thank you mummy!! Thank you so much!! I love it so much. ♥

I wanted this for long long time ago, and finally... I get it!! I appreciate it a lot!! Happy~ Hehe.. =)

This was the dream camera which I ever wanted. 
Canon EOS 60D~ ♥
Thank you so much for everything, mama!! =)

Compared with my last time one, this one was much heavier!
But yet, I still LOVE it! Muahahaha...XD

Yo! Playing with my New Baby~ ♥
Wheeeee~ Hahahahaha...


My mood for today:
Sometimes I just don't understand why... I guess I just care too much. I really hope miracles would happen once again. Will it happen? Only God will know...
如果有人问:为什么你不开心?
我会回答说:这一切都因为.....我在乎。
Thank you so much for everything!!
Mama, I love you!! =)

2 comments:

YiNYin said...

Dear Wify♥,

Just a short memo from your hubby...
your new baby really looks good. although i don't really know how to play with it! BUT at lease you ENJOY it!

Love,
Hubby♥

Vanzy Lee said...

Thanks! But I'm still blur with it now. Hahahaha. It takes time to learn though. Hehe =)

Happy to get it anyway. Hehe..^^