Monday, August 8, 2011

Dinner at Restaurant Seoul Korea

Having dinner at Seoul Korea with my brother and friends last Friday. Food taste not bad though, and the price were also reasonable. 4 people, around RM100. The environment there was quite nice too, nothing really special over there.

The only "SPECIAL" thing was after you dine in there, and once you step out from the restaurant, you will smell like BBQ too. lol.. =/

Oh ya, the place are limited too. Not a big restaurant, just a small one. If you reached there around 7pm. It's probably FULL. The place is always pack and full at that time. And yeah, better reached there earlier, perhaps 6:30pm? If you're lucky, you might get a place for you! Hah! =]

Seoul Korea was those BBQ type food. Something like Daorae. But as for me, I do prefer Seoul Korea more, reason are it taste better and the price were more reasonable. And the only thing for me I think Daorae pro's was just the environment. It was way more cooler compared to Seoul Korea. Else than that, I still do prefer Seoul Korea.

Post up some picture I took. And yeah, enjoy it... Happy Monday everyone! =D

Restaurant Seoul Korea... 






 Chili sauce and garlic

This is to absorb those smoke when they cooked...
But you will also feel like you're the one who get BBQ after that.
Your hair, bag, shirt, everything gonna got that smell. -.-
Even my Baby Camera also got the smell.
LOL =]

Meat


The staff over there will cooked this for you. =D


Steam egg..


Side dishes... It's FREE and it can be re-filled. =D





Vegetables...


Meat that we ordered... RM25~


RM 24~


RM 25~

I mixed all my food all together. =/


Keep re-filled.. LOL..


Some ginger tea after we finished our meal. ^^

Watermelon after our meal..

Coal...

I am always as naughty as I am. =P

Peace ^^

My brother is cute is always!! =P

Some small souvenirs they gave. ^^

Taman Danau Desa, Kuala Lumpur
No. 1-1 (1st), Plaza Danau 2,
Jalan 4/109F, Taman Danau Desa,
58100 Kuala Lumpur.
03-7982 4607 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            03-7982 4607      end_of_the_skype_highlighting, 017-688 1491 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            017-688 1491      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

By the way, it's NON-HALAL. =D

I enjoy my day with all of you. =D

No comments: