Sunday, August 14, 2011

Kafe Indulge @ Off Jalan Kuchai Lama..

It's in the afternoon after church service. Sleepy day... Since my daddy and mummy leave both of us and go for shopping after church service, and so I've decided to pay a visit to Indulge Cafe with my brother. Our first visit today. =D

Not really a big or huge cafe, just a small. Only can fit in around 60 people I guess. The environment there just simple, nothing much. Simple renovation. =D

Aromatic Spicy Fried Rice, RM10.90~
 
Ordered this fried rice and shared it with my brother. Taste not bad though, recommended by the chef. A little bit spicy, taste so like Kampung style fried rice. Fry it with some prawns and beans, with some Kangkung and fried egg beside it. Nice... =D

The Ultimate Mille Crepe Cake [Original] @ RM 7.50 / piece..

Can't be forgotten. The first intention why I went here is because of the the Mille Crepe Cake which it called as "Thousand Layer Cake". There are few flavours available- Original, Latte, Green Tea, Strawberry, Chocolate and some others more...

When you ate it, it taste like there are thousand layers feel. For me, it's a little bit creamy if you ate 1 whole piece. Anyway, it still taste good though. If you haven't try it before, go have a try. You'll fall in love if you love cake! Heh! =D


The Ultimate Mille Crepe Cake [Chocolate] @ RM 7.50 / piece..

I ordered another flavour as my brother wanna eat so. I'm a good sister huh? Hahaha.. Anyway, I do prefer Chocolate flavour more as it doesn't taste so creamy like the original flavour. The chocolate doesn't taste too sweet, a little bit taste like Dark Chocolate. Nice, as I don't like sweet things~ =D

The next time I visit again, I wanna eat other flavours. ^^!!

Kafe Indulge
A-0-11 Kuchai Business Park,
2, Jalan 1/127,
Off Jalan Kuchai Lama,
Kuala Lumpur.

Tel: 03-79840866
Hours: 11am-10.30pm daily..

No comments: