Wednesday, August 3, 2011

You deserve my respect?

Early morning went to meet supervisor. Yeah, done with my Chapter 1 and 2. Today, supposed to discussed Chapter 3, but due to my supervisor forget to bring those Chapter 3 notes for me, and so, after my afternoon class end, I need to meet him again.

Oh ya. Class end early as usual. Around 2:30pm end. And like what I said, I need to meet my supervisor again  to collect my Chapter 3 notes. And so, I text him:

"Sir, my class end already. Can I go find you now?"

And yeah, he didn't even reply my message. I waited him for around 45 minutes. Call no reply. Text no reply. Nevermind, this wasn't the point though. I knew supervisor is always CORRECT! As a student, I know I got no right to say I've waited for long time. What I can do it just to WAIT with silence.

BUT.................................

When he saw me, he said, DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY NEXT TIME?!

I was like WTH?!?!!? What I did? I just text you and ask whether can I meet you now. That's all. WHAT MISTAKE I DID???!! Did my message offense you Sir? Just a simple text, and I'm just barely asking. It wasn't my fault as well as you're the one who forget to bring me the notes earlier. Scold me for what? @%#$^&(@#$$3!@#/.......

And yeah, this wasn't the worst part. The worst part was after he gave me the Chapter 3 thingy, he DIDN'T EVEN EXPLAIN ANYTHING TO ME!! Sir, do you think I know how to do it? If I knew, I will never stand there and waited you for almost 1 hour. You say I make you angry, but I think you're the one who make me mad... Scolding me without any reason!

I did text Sir again on what and how should I do it later. Instead, I did apologize to him ALTHOUGH I DON'T FEEL THAT I MADE ANY MISTAKE. But..........................again! He didn't reply my message again. How stupid am I huh? I apologize to the person who make mistake, but NOT me.

And for now, I got no idea on what should I need to do for my Chapter 3. FML. I respect you as my supervisor. But from the way you act, did you deserve my respect? Damn mad now.... Zzzzz...

Do you think it was my fault? What mistake I did?!


P/S: My mood has been terribly bad since last few weeks ago. People, don't try to challenge my patience! I do got my bottom limit! Tolerate doesn't meant you're right. When I tend to keep quiet, it doesn't meant that the truth is on your side. It's because I don't want to start an argument with anyone of you! Pissed off...

You deserve my respect? 
Don't ask others to respect you if you don't even know how to respect others!!

No comments: