Sunday, October 30, 2011

HomeDec 2011 @ KLCC

Went to KLCC yesterday with my family. Wow! KLCC has changed a lot! With new renovation, new boutique, new shops, many NEW things, but too bad. No money buy. Forget about it~ -.-

Oh yea, went to HomeDec to have a look just now. The purpose went there is to buy MOP, for my mum purpose. And yea, at the end, bought it. Then walk around the exhibition hall for hours....... Zzzzz... I started to feel bored with it. And so, the clever me luckily brought my baby camera out. Hahahaha! =P

No need I mention also know I will many pictures la!! Wakaka.. Even after my family left the hall, I still wanna stay there and took pictures. Until they called me only I go out the hall to find them. =/

I didn't took every photo inside the hall, I just took about water and light picture. Mostly is water picture because I am learning how to take it with slow shutter speed. Many picture also blur because the shutter speed is too low and my hand not enough steady. ><"~ But...................at the end, I also success to learn how to took it! Damn happy!! =D

Photos effect was original taken from camera, no effect is added BUT some minor edit to the photo's colour. Slow Shutter Speed of the day! Tadaaa! =)

Fruits! Healthy~  

Baby~

Joven 

Crystal light.
Using MF shot~

Light! Niceeee and warm feel~ Keke.. 

Fire~ 


Purple water~ 1/2 shutter speed~
First time ever for me to take this shot! Water very can be seem very SMOOTH. =D

It's really hard to shot photo with low shutter speed.. 
Especially when my hand not steady enough~~ 
Many photos also KO!! =/

Better?

APPLE pond! HAAHAHAHAHAHA!! 




Nice environment! 
Romantic feel~~ =D






I just make it brighter... And the photo become like this. 
Not bad... Hahahaha..

3 BALLS...
Big, Small, Medium..XD

After walking around the other end, I came back the same place to take photo AGAIN!

 

 Love this so much! 
A bit like fairy tale feel..XD



Nice!! Happy!! =D
Consider okay la? Can see the effect? =D




One of my most satisfied photo!!! 
The light star and the water effect, damn NICE!!!
Without adding any effect on it.. 
Finally, I knew how to take this type of photo!!! Wahahahaha!! XD

Also satisfied with this too!! XD


With higher shutter speed.
Can see the difference? The colour wasn't that obvious now.
And that water doesn't look so smooth now too. =)

Being crazy playing with slow shutter speed.
The people like GHOST. LOL! =]

I love this shot too! Taken when dinner time.
My mum don't give me go over here to take photo, so, I just simply took when I'm eating..
The effect was just so NICE!!! Amazing!!

Inside car.. Hahahaha!!
Not bad huh? 

Errrrr, SPERM? =/

Last shot! Nice too! Kekeke...


P/S: Another 2 assignments on my hand! Ughhh. I wanna finished it asap so that I can concentrate on my final exam!! God bless me. ><"~

Practice always makes perfect. =P

No comments: