Thursday, January 17, 2013

Healthy Organic Homemade Salad with Sesame Dressing

Hellllllo, today is Thursday, 17th January. LOL. Non-sense? Hahahaha. As I've promised earlier, I will try to make my blog alive again when I'm free, which mean now. I left 2 months+ for my holiday. Woohoo.. =P

My schedule currently really upside down. I mean my daily activities, sleeping time and my eating schedule. LOL. I wanted to sleep early, but I couldn't. ><.. So ended up sleep in the midnight and woke up only in the afternoon. 3pm? Ehemm, bad bad me, please don't learn. =P.. Then due to I only woke up during afternoon, I mostly only consume 3-in-1 meal daily. Which mean I will eat around 3:30pm, then dinner can't eat anymore. -.-

So yea, please don't learn it from me, bad habit you know. But what to do? Holidays are mostly eat, sleep and play, right? HAHAHAHA. Btw, of course, I'm still looking for part-time job as well, IF I could get any job which I'm interested. =]

Oh ya, today gonna blog about Healthy Organic Homemade Salad. One of the reason I made this is because of my eating schedule, since I've mention that I only eat my 3-in-1 meal around 3:30pm, of course dinner I can't eat. So, around 10pm I will surely hungry. Oppps. =P

So yea, I made salad and eat rather than eating maggie *not healthy food*. HAHAHAHA. Don't worry, it's very easy as I'm not those people who really like/know how to cook. As I only tend to homemade some simple food as I've blog before ---> Click here and see.... Homemade Salad & Homemade Sandwich.

The difference between last time salad and this post is the dressing. Last time I used mix mayonnaise + thousand island, as for this time, I used another type of dressing known as Sesame dressing. I don't really like originally eat those "raw" sesame, but for this salad dressing, it taste awesome. Nice! You guys should have a try. =)

As I mention, it's very easy, just that you need to have those ingredients. Here you go. =)

Ingredients (Can be served for 2 person):
- 5 pieces of crabmeats [Cut into slices/pieces, depends which you prefer more]
- Vegetables [I used lettuce]
- Japanese Sesame Dressing salad sauce [Half bowl]
- Lemon [Depends on your sour level, but I put 1/4 lemon]
- Ebikko

Ingredients =D


Methods:
1) Slice the crabmeat into slices or pieces.
2) Mix the Japanese Sesame salad sauce and + lemon juice.
3) Put vegetables on bowl with putting those pieces of crabmeat and ebikko on top of it.
4) Put the sauces on top of it.
5) Done! =D


Cut in into slices or pieces =)

Squeeze lemon into the sauces =D




The final product........ Tadaaaaa... =P

Isn't it's so simple?
Hahahahaha..
Easy, fast and healthy! =D




Enjoying my holidays.
Will try to find part-time job. Heh! =P
Bye. =D

No comments: