Saturday, July 2, 2011

Grandma, I miss you...

Had a nap just now as I did not had enough sleep yesterday. Whole day blur... Early morning been forced to wake up and go out with my mummy and aunties to Sg.Wang there for the Clinelle free redemption. 11am starts, but 9am have to go out. LOL. ><"~

Every single empty bottle with the word of Brightening or Whitening are entitle to change for 1 FREE Clinelle Whitening product which costs RM80 per bottle for FREE. 1 customer, 1 redemption. And yeah, 4 of us, changed it for RM320 for FREE.  Hmmm, it really worth for it! *But..... Pity me, stand there for 2 hours++... T_T*

4 hours of sleep for me is definitely NOT enough. And yeah, I took a small nap just now. And surprisingly, I dreamed just now. Usually I will forget what I dream, but I have no idea why I can remembered back what I dream for this time. The dream seems to be so real. Just like it just happened few days ago...

I dreamed about someone which is really important in my life. Who? Boyfriend? Noooo, of course. I dreamed about my grandma, which I called her as Popo. I seriously miss her badly. Yes, I really meant it. =(

She passed away for more than 10 years. Which until now, I still can remembered her very well. When I was still a baby, she is the one who take care of me. Until when I was 10 years old, God came and bring her to a new life place. From that day onwards, we were separated in 2 different places.

I can't see her anymore.
I can't hug her anymore.
I can't talk to her anymore. 
The only thing I can do is to keep thinking back all the memories that I had together with her... And of course the feeling of her love towards me...

She was the first person who gave me a deep memories towards me till now. She was just like my friend. She cares me, love me and willing to do whatever things to make me happy. She is the one I closed to when I was small till the day she leave me. She was the one who always like to scold me when I'm naughty, but later on, she is also the one who say sorry...

In my dream, we both appeared to be climbing up the staircase back our house. I have reached the floor that we stay. And she still slowly walking up the staircase. I look down again and went down to accompany her to walk together.

My grandma says: "Why wait me? Go upstairs first. I can walk slowly..."
I answered: "Don't want, I walk together with you, Popo..."
My grandma says: "No need, wait me upstairs..."
I answered her again: "I only got 1 Popo, and so, I will and should always care for you, accompany you till forever..."

She look at me and smiled, showing me her lovely and warm sweet face to me. We both holding each other hand and walk up the staircase slowly... And yeah, until here, I was awaken due to the HOT weather... Sweating around. Sigh, my dream gone...

I seriously hope what I dream was reality. I hope she's still staying beside me, and saw me grow up. I really hope we can go travel again, talking to each other, having dinner together and going out again. But I knew, I can never achieved this dream. It was just merely a dream...

My tears keep dropping when I writing this post. I just missed her too much. Life just once, appreciate every single moment with your loves one before we regret. Regret means nothing at that time. I swear I will never forget her in my life.

Last but not least, Popo, I really miss you so so so much. 
I love you forever... 
Endless love...
我好想念在天堂上的外婆。外婆,你还好吗?
Popo, thank you for being my best friend when I was small.
Your love is just can't be explained.
I miss you and love you forever...

No comments: