Thursday, January 16, 2014

A month full with. Memories.

Can't sleep... T_T

This month is a love-hate relationship month for me. As what my topic mentioned "A month full with. Memories." I used to eager for this month every year, I'll get very excited and just hope that there's only 1 month in a year, till it has now become a very miserable month for me. :(

This miserable feeling came automatically for the third year. A very uninvited guest. Hmm.. I kept asking myself, what have I done to deserved this miserable feeling? What mistakes I did? Until today, I still can't figure it out. If I had the chance to turn back time, I guess I'll still choose to know you as my friend. I'll still do the same things for you again and again.

Then I stunned and asked myself, am I just being nice enough or stupid so that this can happen to me again? And I answered, I just wish we're still friends.

Been having those random mixed feelings for the past few days. I wonder how long will it last this round? Moreover, my BoyBoy fall sick, it make my mood even more upside-down. I just wish things will get better and I can stop having those unnecessary thoughts anymore. Because others don't even care, why should I? *It will be good if I really can do so. Sigh.*

What I can say is that the time-being for this "feeling" has decreased over-time. At least there's improvement, and I let God handle the rest for me. And yes, I'm still enjoying my holidays although sometimes my mood went a bit off these few days, especially during night time. Hmphh.

I don't like to explain even it wasn't my mistake.
Don't ask me why because I don't even know why.


P/S: For those who can or cannot understand what I wrote, don't worry, what I wanted to say is that I'm fine... I know sometimes when I'm not in the mood, I'll choose to keep quiet and ignore all my things. So yea... Just saying that I'm fine, will be fine. =]

*Sorry for wasting your precious time reading some random emo post of me.* Byeeee. 


Will never understand why, never will.


No comments: