Friday, July 30, 2010

I'm too HAPPY because of having exam?!

I wanna sleep, but I can't! :(

Yea, it was 2:15am now. Having morning exam later. But yet, I'm still blogging. WTH! I supposed to be sleeping on my lovely bed at this time. But yet, I have no idea why I'm not doing this now?! Gosh! Frankly speaking, I'm not anxious with the exam, but yet I don't know why I can't fall asleep? Yea, I bet I'm just too HAPPY because of having exam?! LOL =.="

Since 11:30pm I went to bed. My eyes was terribly tiring, but yet my mind was like keep working non-stop. Sigh. Roll to the left and roll to the right for thousands time, but yet, I still can't fall asleep. Try to turn on my HP music, listening music for almost 1 hour, but yet, I'm still awake. >"<~
.
Then, I try to memorise all my notes all over again. (Usually I'll fall asleep during halfway.) I thought this method could work this time, but yet, again. It prove that it's useless! >"<~

I think I have to try this. >"<~

Hmmm, I really don't know what to do. And so, conclusion is............I'm in front of my lovely computer now. Facebook-ing and blogging to pass my time. LOL =.="
.
I really wanna sleep. It's just few more hours to go before my exam. Exam starts on 9am. And I need to go out around 7am+. You can imagine IF I really could fall alseep now, I just can manage to sleep for like LESS THAN 4 HOURS!!!
.
Gosh. What can make me fall asleep now? Feel like crying. Eyes can't barely open, but yet I can't fall asleep! I wanna sleep! :(
..
It's 3:07am now!!! Zzzzz.....!!!!!!! (Can someone please kill me?) T_______T

2 comments:

Yasmine said...

Hi Vanzy.. perhaps you can try to drink a cup of warm milk.. maybe it can help you to sleep.. anyway, all the best and good luck for your exam!

Vanzy Lee said...

Hello, Yasmine. Thanks for the information. But the poor thing is, my house got no milk at that moment. Hehehe... And thanks for the wishes too! :)