While reading through, I found out that there are some meaningful sentences. And I really like it so much. It motivates me. And here, just some sharing to all of you. Hope all of you do like it. :)
- Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
- There's always going to be people that hurt you, so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust next time around.
- When anger rises, think of the consequences.
- Argument is the worst sort of conversation.
- Enjoy life today, yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come.
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
- True good friends, does not mean that there are endless topic to talk about when together. But when together, even if not talking, will not feel embarrassed.
- Together forever, never apart. Maybe in distance, but never in heart.
- It takes years to build up trust, and just seconds to destroy it.
- Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
Don't feel the work you are doing is pain, because there will be always a reason for that pain or work. So face the pain, for the pain you face, there will be definitely happiness a head.
Hope all of you do enjoy it! Cheers! :)
Carry a Heart that Never Hates.
Carry a Smile that Never Fades.
Carry a Touch that Never Hurts.