Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Prayer

Went to Shabu-1 yesterday with my lovely college mates, Raeshyl and E-1. Had a lot fun. We enjoy it so much. Chit-chatting, laughing, crazy-ing and taking many of those funny photos. You really can't imagine what we've did there. I think those people sure think that we are CRAZY. LOL....xD

*I will upload those photos and post about it later. Photo's being processed. Be patience. :)


Back to the topic, PRAYER. I'm proud to say that I'm a Christian. Whenever I need help and stength, He will always guide and lead me the way. He really helps me a lot- infinity of times! :)

When I'm moody, I pray that.......
God, please let me get rid of those sadness. I had everything in my life like my family, friends and YOU. Please give me positive thinking. I need your strength so that I can live happily everyday. I know life can't be always that happy, but yet, please let me live as happily as I can. Amen.

When I'm happy, I pray that......
God, thank you for giving me such a wonderful life. You gave me everything the best. I had the best family members and friends that support me whenever I need them. Although sometimes there may be still circumstances and difficulties in life. But yet, I learn not to mumbling. Maybe God want me to learn from those experienced. "From where I failed, from where I stand up back." So that from there, God will know whether am I an obedience person. You're the light of the world, and I will follow you towards the end. Amen.

And here, I wanna pray for one of my friend's dad. He's suspected to get Dengue fever. I know how worried are her and her family now. I can't help her out, the only thing I can do is to pray for her dad.

I sincerely pray.... God, please give him a healthy body just like those times God gave him. Please give him strength to fight those sickness down. Blessed her and her family. Amen.

--->Whenever you need me, I will always be with you. This is my promised. :)

No comments: