Thursday, January 19, 2012

CE Results!

CE results was out late yesterday night. The moment when I check my results through the UK portal, I seriously hope I can see a "P" while NOT a "F" there. *Currently no grades were out, we only knew whether pass or fail* My heart beat very fast.. Don't really dare to look onto my results.. The moment when I click into the web page, I even feel more anxious about it... Afraid that I might fail the paper. T^T...

BUT............................................. 

BUT..........................................................................

BUT........................................................................................................................




When I checked, I saw "P" in my results list, which mean I PASS MY COMPUTER ETHICS PAPER!!! WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! The hardest paper ever!!! And yeshhhh, I am very happy!!! This is the BEST present for my CNY and my coming birthday!! *Remember my birthday?* Hahahaha.. =P

Well, got pass of course got failures too. Sighh. Happy that I passed, but sad for my friends who failed the paper. As I know, quite a number of people fail this paper. Nothing I can do, just wish you guys good luck for the resit paper. Don't give up! =)

1 result was out, left 3 more to go. Hopefully can pass all the papers. I know I might not get flying colours results, but at least I already did my best in it. I did what I can, and I prepared everything before the exam. I might not get good grades for it, but I am still happy that at least I PASS it. =)



Lord always listen to my prayer. I always lack of confidence in doing things, thought that I might "F" it. *Touch wood* But HE always blessed me and gave me infinity of surprises. Thank you so much Lord! Amen. =D





P/S: Bought myself a book yesterday. A nice book to read... =)

重遇未见的自己
爱生命中的不完美



3 more to go, hopefully all PASS too. 
Not only for me, but for all my friends. =)

No comments: