Sunday, January 8, 2012

KLCC STAR Education Fair 2012


Working in the past few days at KLCC STAR Education fair. Wasn't that many people compared with last Education fair at MV, kinda bored and demotivated to work when the people is really very little. And the best thing is boss want us to hit the target given. Yeah, seriously need to strive like H*LL...

Work from 11am till 7pm for the past 2 days. I can't barely feel my leg now.

Lack of sleep = TIRED...

The first day is the BEST day ever. Been ask to reached at 9:30am SHARP, because counselors said wanna brief us on how to do the work. *I've been work this job for infinity times..* -.- Yeah, I reached there at 9:15am. *Fetch by my cousin, thanks a lot for fetching me!* And....and.....and..... They only start briefing at 10:30am. Zzzz.. Ask us so early reached there, ended up sitting there also. -.-

One more thing, sad thing....... My lovely phone falls on the floor!!!! T_______T... Dang... First time ever I drop my phone after 2 years of using it!!! Arghhhhh... Got scratch already!!! Hate... T_______T... Which mean it's time to buy new phone yea? Ehem, *www.slowslowwait.com* la... LOL. =]


P/S: I made a lot of new friends in this job. From strangers till friends. We chat, talk and crazy together. It's a good start for me. Happy though it's tired. It's really fun! =)

It's time to sleep now. Tomorrow is a busy day again. Nights...

Comment from my friends...
When you don't know me, I am serious.
After you knew me, I am crazy. 

No comments: