Saturday, October 30, 2010

We have to let go no matter how

Currently I felt that many people around me always moody and sad. Sigh. What happened? Why everyone also having this kind feeling? Is it because of the trend thingy? LOL. -.-

Sometime I do wish time can turn back. I wish I could go back to those chilhood days where I can do whatever I want. No worries at all! As we grew elder, problems tend to kept arise. :(
 
How good if I'm still a small little kid. I can cry whenever I felt sad, need not need to pretend to anyone. After cried, mummy and daddy will come and comfort me. Hmmm..... I did not meant that now we can't express it to them, but it was quite hard for us to tell them everything what we faced. Agree?

I do think before, if I never grew up, then I'll always be a BIG BABY in my family. To become one of a good member in the family, we must learn how to face problems and solve it by ourselves. At the same time, if they face problems, we have to help them out too. We grew in physically, either mentality. Don't always rely on others.

If you felt stress, try to find your own way to express it out. Just like me, I will either find my besties to say it out or either express it in my blog. Don't kept everything inside the heart. Here, I did not meant that I'm telling everything to them. I do kept some towards myself. Even my family members won't know it. 

Well, I believe everyone has their own small little tiny secrets. This is normal. I do have too. But please remember, "small tiny secrets" are those secrets that we can handle it by ourselves. If we can't handle it, please find your own ways to solve it. It would be really difficult for you to take everything towards yourself. Trust me, it does.

Today was just an ordinary day for me. Nothing much happened. Went out with my brother and his friend. Had Shabu 1 as our BRUCH. Hmmm, food quality were not as good as last time. Please do improve it. *Thumbs down* :(






I understood that sometime some certain things can't be forced. 
We have to let it go no matter how.

No comments: